Even More views of Bella Muro



I really love this finish and its ability to transform a space. I know different people obsess about different things when it comes to decorating, my particular thing is wall texture. The normal finishes that you find in most Western homes just plain bug me -- whether it is "orange peel" (those little pebbly bumps) or skip trowel (more aggressive texturing.). There you are with endless expanses of that texture. A different paint color doesn't make it go away -- some paint colors make the texture and all the imperfections in the wall stand out glaringly. That is why I think Bella Muro is so genius, whether you have a traditional space, transitional space, or you are looking for the rustic modern look. You can get a different - essentially custom -- look for a noncustom price. --- the molto bene wife

Comments