Update from Kevin Introducing Molto Bene Studios



Ciao,

Well it’s been quite a while since you’ve heard from me. So I figured it was time to give an update on what Molto Bene has been up to and some of the many things in the works. Since this covers quite a few topics, I will be doing a series of posts which will include a survey on each topic so I can get your feedback.

Molto Bene Studios.Since moving to Florida, we have begun expanding the type of services and products that we offer. To encompass this, we’ve changed the name from Molto Bene Designer Wall Finishes to Molto Bene Studios. You will see the changes in our promotion, website etc. shortly.

Fall Projects; The fall is only three months away. and historically fall has always been a busy time for us. For some reason it’s also a time we get most of our requests for out of town projects. Last year even though I had set up operations here in the Tampa Bay area, I was still receiving quite a few requests for work from California in the fall. Since we were established there for many years we still have many friends and ties to the area. So I have decided to be ahead of the game and just plan for the fall being the time once again to schedule out of town projects. I will be concentrating on filling any request from Northern California first, so we can get these all down around the same time to keep it logistically sound.

So if you have any wall finish projects you’d like me to consider now is the time to get in touch with me, get ideas, samples, pricing etc.

Survey: Do you have have projects you are considering doing in the fall? let me hear in the comments below! --- Kevin

Comments