Inaugural blah blah blah

Here we go, kicking and screaming all the way. I'm about as high tech as Fred Flintstone. However my wife has gently persuaded me that a blog would be a good idea, so I agreed.(What else would you say to a good looking blonde with a baseball bat in her hands? " Oh yeah that's a stupid idea and blondes are dumb! " After years of training I finally got it - agree with the wife life is good, disagree with the wife couches , cold showers and cold food in my future.







So yes babe it's a terrific idea. By the way my name is Kevin Connetta, I own and operate a business called Molto Bene Designer Wall Finishes. We operate out of northern California. Molto Bene means "very good" in Italian. Why the name? Because "short stocky Italian with attitude problem did'nt fit on the business card.We started out as a paint contactractor long ago and far away. (Actually my godfather was a paint and wall paper guy back on the east coast, and I started painting houses in high school. Over the years my love of color and textures made me gravitate more into specialty wall finishes, specifically plasters and textures. You can check out our website at http://www.moltobenewalls.com/







There's lot to talk about concerning finishes, designers, contractors and clients, employees, some of it interesting, some possibly offensive to someone somewhere( you know that whatever you do ,like, or say; you've got to be pissing someone off somewhere who totally disagrees - welcome to planet earth)







We'll also ask questions like: in high school every guy knew it was uncool to wear black socks in gym class, but who made the ruling on this ? who was the first uncool guy? Inquiring minds want to know. We might also get around to some questions like how can there be products on the market being peddled as Venetian plaster that come from Chicago ? (true story)







When it comes to wall finishes , faux, color etc. I use makeup as an analogy for people.

Take a girl. Put the right makeup in the right amount and she looks very pretty - too much and she looks like a hooker. ( I could say the same for designers but that's another story.)




OK time to sign out and feed the cats.More blah blah tomorrow.




Ciao

Comments